August 22, 2014 – Pitney Bowes has named eight start-up companies in India who will join Pitney Bowes Accelerator program in India. The program is part of NASSCOM’s 10,000 Start-ups initiative.
The eight start-ups are:
- RetailNav, a solution for retail shopping with unique in-store location-based analytics.
- Audianz, a location-based advertising platform.
- Heuristics, a GPS-based vehicle tracking system (VTS) and mobile-based personnel tracking solutions.
- Yo-app, an app that integrates social circles with a discovery platform.
- Ideata Analytics, an integrated data intelligence platform to help users perform information discovery.
- Teritree, a customer experience management platform.
- BrownTape, a single-click multi-platform solution for ecommerce management.
- Tagalys, a solution that provides intelligent heuristic search.
The program focuses on start-ups that leverage software for mobile, data analytics, location-based services, and ecommerce management. Selected start-ups will have access to Pitney Bowes’ software, application programming interfaces (APIs) and data for the duration of the program. Training, technical and business guidance and mentoring will be provided to the start-ups from Pitney Bowes engineering and innovation leaders, and from software industry experts. In addition to these strategic connections, start-ups in the Pitney Bowes Accelerator program will also be networking with prospective investors.
“We live in a connected and borderless world of commerce,” said Manish Choudhary, Vice President, Worldwide Engineering for Pitney Bowes Inc. “Each of these companies is working on innovative contributions that complement our own technology solutions.”
Pitney Bowes continues to build its presence as a strong organization in India centered on innovation by becoming an incubator partner to NASSCOM’s 10,000 Start-ups initiative.
More than 1.2 billion people around the world today use Pitney Bowes location intelligence solutions when they check in or use location-sharing features on major social media platforms.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes provides technology solutions for small, mid-size and large firms that help them connect with customers to build loyalty and grow revenue. Many of the company’s solutions are delivered on open platforms to best organize, analyze and apply both public and proprietary data to two-way customer communications. Pitney Bowes includes direct mail, transactional mail and call center communications in its solution mix along with digital channel messaging for the Web, email and mobile applications. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™.www.pb.com