Future is a term for which each individual has a fear. A common saying from any individual that he /she is earning, saving, planning for future. What make them to think and plan so much for future.
Our future is unpredictable, though in India, we consult astrologers or the people who can forecast about our future. The reason behind is just a fear; we are not aware of what is going to happen in the very next second. We want to make us secure as we are today. Be it personally, financially, emotionally, physically or socially. We want to remain on a safe side always, in a safeguard which just not provide a safety net to us but to everybody we know and relate.
I want to ask why it is required to be afraid of our future so much. Is it that necessary? We are sacrificing our present be fearing of our future. It is as simple to understand that what we are doing today will give us the results in our future. So why not we do something so that we can yield good fortune. Just simplifying that investments, buying properties, to have a good job and a best salary will provide us the secured future.
Silly, if we are no aware of the coming years of our life, how can we say or predict that all these things can give us a safe future. The only thing that can make us free from all fears and worries about future is to stay positive, to be optimistic.
Thinking negative leads us to an unknown world of fear where our mind is jammed with all the bad thoughts. Being positive is the right way to take our life in right direction. Whatever we do, if we have positive thoughts in our mind and soul, we will remain calm and will surely get good results. Or If we receive any bad result because of any deed done in past, we can take as that whatever happens it’s all for the best. Remember, we can find a way even in dark but keeping our eyes closed and mind focused (i.e. to remain positive) but we will definitely lose the direction if we just close our eyes out of fear (i.e. to be negative).
Below are the few things we can do to remain positive. And I know if you keep practicing the same you will surely win.
- Take a deep breath and think of some good memories which made you smile for hours.
- Remember the person you love most and think about the most wonderful moments you spend with them. This will raise your confidence.
- Connect with others. The best way ever to make yourself feel equipped in all situations.
- Get physically active. Don’t feel nervous of anything. Remember, nothing can overcome your confidence and no problem lasts forever.
- Help other as much as you can. Surely you will overwhelmed when you find the satisfaction in their eyes. BUT, do not take it as pride or it will ruin your good thoughts.
- Seek Help. Yes you read it write. There is no harm in seeking help. In fact this will make you feel that people around you care for you and you will realize that just a four letter word cannot harm you as your beloved ones are there to help you always.
- Gather and raise spirits of other too. This will create a better moment for you to joy and celebrate and to communicate your positive thoughts to others.
- Don’t Give up. Try every best possible way and never lose hope. Remember a soul and mind full of enthusiasm can make you reach to your goals easily rather than struggling with full efforts with a feeling of shame
- Practice Gratitude. If you are complaining all the time, you will surely going to lose a good bunch of friends and well-wishers. Be thankful; to life, to God, to family, to friends and even to society. This will generate a feeling of gentleness in your personality and you will come closer to everybody.
- Experience Sharing. Just remain to oneself will lead you to loneliness. Start sharing your things, your belongings, and your thoughts with your near & dear ones. This will surely make you feel better.
The above points can be easily applied to our daily living and can reduce the fear of future. We will feel more safe and secure not just for today but forever.